Job Vacancy - Outreach Adviser
Citizens Advice Bureau
Job Title: Outreach Adviser
Hours per week: 21
Type of contract: Fixed term contract: 1 Year from commencement date
Salary: £12,012 (£11 per hour)
Closing Date: Friday 11th March 2022
Interviews: Tuesday 29th March 2022
About the job
Moray Citizens Advice Bureau is based in Moray and is an independent, innovative advice organisation providing holistic advice and support to local people.
We are looking for a client-focused individual with some experience of advice giving, to join us as an Outreach Adviser. Outreach locations include Buckie, Keith, Forres, Tomintoul, Dufftown and Lossiemouth.
In this role you will help clients presenting with a broad range of generalist enquiries. We adopt a holistic approach to our service delivery and anticipate demand will come from clients with disabilities, mental health issues; caring responsibilities and other complex related issues.
The successfull candidate must:
- Have a clear understanding and commitment to the aims, principles and policies of the CAB service, aims, principles and equal opportuities policies
- Demonstrate relevant experience and knowledge of advice giving and an understanding to the needs of vulnerable groups and others.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office applications and other IT systems
- Have a results-driven mindset
- Work well both independently and / or within a team
- Have a good working knowledge of the statutory and voluntary agencies in the Moray area and an ability to liaise with them
- Have good understanding of confidentiality
- Have a driving license
How to apply
For further details and information on how to apply, please contact:
- Rob Morrison - Deputy Manager
- Tel: 01343 559004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask for an application pack in person at 6 Moss Street, Elgin, IV30 1LU Mon to Fri 9.30 am to 12.30 pm.
Equality & diversity monitoring
To help Moray Citizens Advice Bureau monitor equality and diversity statistics please return the Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separate from your other application documents by emailing it to: email@example.com
About the employer
Moray Citizens Advice Bureau is committed to equal opportunities both in service provision and employment.